Designed for volume production of numerous food preparation tasks. Whether coarse or fine cutting or blending of ingredients, itis a labor-saving workhorse in the area of food preparation.
Twin stainless steel knives make 2900 cuts per minute of products that vary from parsley and root vegetables to meats, cheeses and bread. The stainless steel bowl revolves at 18 rpm and the more the product passes the knives the finer the cut. It is also excellent for spreads, dips and salads. This unit has the following features and specifications:
- ELECTRICAL: 115V, 60Hz. Single Phase
- MOTOR: 3/4 HP Capacitor start with starting relay.
- Speed: 1450 RPM, Ball Bearing Shaft, quiet running.
- DRIVE: Knife Shaft, Ball Bearing Mounted, driven at 1450 RPM by an 8-ribbed Poly "V" Belt.
- KNIFE BLADES: Cutlery stainless steel, 2900 cuts per min.
- BOWL: 14" (35cm) diameter, polished, die drawn, 304 stainless steel, driven at 18 RPM
- HOUSING AND BOWL COVER: Cast Aluminum. Polished and anodized.
- SWITCH: DPST On-Off switch.
- CIRCUIT OVERHEAT BREAKER: 6.0 Amp automatic reset sensor
- CORD and PLUG: 3-wire, 16 gauge, 5ft (1524mm) long SJT cord with 3 prong molded plug.
- Bowl cover interlock prevents running when cover is in improper position.
- Bowl sensing switch prevents operating without bowl.
Weight: 92 lbs. Width: 26 3/4 in. Depth: 17 2/5 in.
Height: 15 in.
Powered by: 115 volts
This item weighs 92 lbs. but we have added 20 lbs. to the weight for packing and shipping
- 18" units available - $4966.00 SKU: RX-0521-1245