Wind turbine with charge controller kit
1600 watts max
5 Blade wind turbine 12 volt and
440 amp 10,000-watt Digital charge controller
This is a high amp model with the new Freedom PMG
PMGs now have a smoother and easier rotation! We've designed new technology into our internal parts to get your wind turbine, hydroelectric, and motor mounted Freedom Series PMG to start-up easier and make more power!
It has a 14 magnet rotor inside and our skewed stator core for easy turning and
comes with 1 rectifier, includes one locking collar and one nylon washer
Stainless steel shaft and No Cogging!
RAPTOR GENERATION 4 BLADES ™
Up to 1600 watts max output.
Starts up in just 3 to 4 mph winds
Cut in at 6 mph
Hot dipped galvanized for a 50 year finish
no painting required
Here's what you get in the package
Freedom 5 blade wind turbine
- Freedom PMG (PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR) WITH 14 MAGNET ROTOR.
- one heavy duty bridge rectifier for converting 3 phase to dc output.
- Mounting Bracket and Heavy Duty 2 arms tail assembly.
- Tail fin measures 29" tall for maximum tracking.
- No slip rings to fail or replace. Wire tension system.
- Comes with 5 nylon carbon fiber composite blades.
- Aerodynamically tapered Genuine RAPTOR GENERATION 4 Blades ™ for maximum output.
- Steel blade hub is 3/16'' thick Zinc Plated
- Blades Make 61" dia.
- Mounting Bracket Fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe.
- 125,000 hours + of rated bearing life.
- Freedom PMG has no brushes, Stainless steel rotor shaft, very dependable!
- Heavy duty Hub spacer/stabilizer
- 5 blade Turbine weighs 49 lbs.
- box size 30" x 10" x 8"
The charge controller
12 VOLT 440 AMP 10,000 WATT DIVERSION / DISCONNECT CHARGE CONTROLLER
WITH BUILT IN DIGITAL DISPLAY AND INTELLIGENT DUAL PROCESSOR CONTROLLER
Does wind turbine and solar panels at the same time
THE WIND MW440DIG CHARGE CONTROLLER
Dual (2) Microprocessor controlled -- Very stable and very accurate
- Multiple user changeable settings, and trip points for many various system requirements and applications-
- You can change the dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level, length of time in divert mode when end dump point voltage is reached (between 0 to 999 seconds, or 0 to 999 minutes)
- Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board.
- High amp rating - Can be operated at 100% duty cycle conducting surge loads up to 440 amps or 10,000 watts. Please note that the normally closed contacts can handle 100 amps continuous duty.
- Battery Status LED - Lets you know your battery's actual voltage!
- Green LED on board lets you know it's in dump mode
- Plug & Play - Long leads for easy termination to your 12-volt battery or battery bank.
- Can divert the charging source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the charging source.
- You can connect both wind and solar at the same time
- Reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low power consumption even with the voltmeter on (almost negligible). You can even set the voltmeter to turn off after inactivity.
- Onboard relay- Isolates electronics from back voltage spikes from large 440 amp relay. This is important to get the longest life out of the electronics. No one else has this!