This CO2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy. Enjoy the benefits of aluminum tanks – lighter than steel tanks, and do not rust!
Remember, the tank must be used in a fully upright position, so do not tilt it or lay it on its side. Easy to fill, simply check out your local listings under “Gas”, or try local fire extinguisher supply or welding supply companies.
Please note: Due to Federal regulations, we cannot ship this tank filled. In other words, when you receive this tank it will be EMPTY.
- In stock and ready to ship.
- Made of high-quality aluminum
- Does not rust
- Easy to fill
Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings. .
Specs: Dimensions: 5 1/4"D x 18"H.
Tare Weight: 7.7 lb.
Holds 5 lb of gas.
Capacity: 6 - 8 half kegs.
Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR.
Test Pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 BAR. CGA 320 valve.
- 10 lb Dimensions: 20”H x 7”D
- Capacity: 13 – 18 Half Kegs
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR
- Test Pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 BAR
- Material: High strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Markings: Cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings.
- Finish: a Brushed body with a natural unpainted dome is standard.
- CGA 320 valve
- Tanks shipped EMPTY. We can not ship these, or any other tank filled.
Contact us for specs on other sizes