Power: 0.21HP / 155W
Speed: 3600 R/min
Inlet diameter: 25mm
Outlet diameter: 25mm
Output flowing: 45L/min
Max Suction: 16.4ft / 5m
Max Lift: 32.8ft / 10m
Cable Length: 5ft / 1.6m
Max Working Pressure: 3 Bar
Temperature: -25℃-- +55℃
Relative Humidity : 30%--90%
High atmospheric pressure : 86Kpa--106Kpa
1.Connect all spare parts correctly and ensure outlet connections are in proper placement.
2. Apply power to the motor by plugging the power cord into a power source. Turn on the pump by use of the on off switch.
3. Open the fueling nozzle to fuel equipment.
4. When fueling is complete, return the nozzle to its storage position and n turn off the pump.
1 x Electric oil Pump
1 x Clear Suction Hose
1 x Rubber Deliver Hose
1 x Automatic Nozzle
1 x Fuel Filter
1 x Mechanical fuel meter
1. Reset the meter to 0 before each use to ensure proper measuring of each fueling Job.
2. Do not leave the motor running when not in operation. Only interval runs between fueling jobs may be permitted.
3. Clean the fuel strainer regularly.
FREE SHIPPING!!!! To most major cities West of Montreal. All other areas contact us for a subsidized shipping rate
Estimated shipping time 7– 15 business days. Some items may take longer. Shipped from Canada – prices are in Canadian dollars To order
Online at www.ideal-bargains.com OR Send us an email to email@example.com
Or call 604-704-7178 –
Include full product description Include complete ship to address and telephone number. We will then send you an invoice with all our secure payment options.
Terms of service: items have a 30-day bench warranty – unit must be returned to the seller for repairs – buyer pays freight to and from their location and is responsible for any freight damages or delays.
Shipping insurance is available at an additional cost. All sales are final and no refunds with be given. All return items must have prior written permission from the seller.