16 Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer&2/3Ft Dia. 4/6 Layer Rack Net
Meet iPower Bowl Leaf Trimmer
The iPower Trimmers 16 inch Clear Top model features a clear plastic top
for better visibility, a removable handle for convenient storage, and removable
grille for easy service. This trimmer will cut twigs, remove leafs, and preserve
buds from a variety of plants. The iPower trimmer is essential in making hash,
oils, aromatherapy products, and potpourris. It harnesses the power of 30
scissors in 1 unit and comes with 1 set of serrated blades and 1 straight blade.
Leaf bowl trimmer operation instructions:
1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base remove the top from the flower trimmer's base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades or wires are located below the grill.
2. place the untrimmed plants on the grill place the untrimmed plants on top of the grill. The plants should be many to make sure the grill surface is covered(approximately 40 dry. 3 place the top Use to easily dry flowers herbs featuring snap together clips to quickly add or remove shelves. Snap together buckles to quickly add or remove shelves. Each level contains an adjustable center strap for added weight support.
Function: The trimmer bowl use to trim twigs and remove leaves (hydroponic). the hanging drying rack perfect suitable for kinds of plant such as herbs, flowers, some vegetables and so on, It can be hung anywhere, outdoors, ceiling, grow tent, garage.
High quality material: The trimmer bowl come with sharp blade, harness the power of 30 scissors in 1 cutter to clean quality cuts and minimize the damage done to the plants, help to reduce cleanup and any mess. The dry rack uses breathable nylon mesh, built-in steel wire ring for steadiness. No need to worry about rotting and easy to clean.
NOVEL DESIGN: The trimmer bowl use visual cutting design, clear plastic top for visual let you cutting precision. The dry rack detachable each 2 layer, 6 individual drying chambers that can be modified into 2 or 4 or 6 layers. Easily collapsible design allows for quick and efficient storage and vertical design makes for very efficient use of space.
1 pack 16-Inch trimmer bowl
1 pack dryer rack (2/3 feet diameter with 4/6 layers ).
The trimmer bowl include Acrylic transparent cover, 24* black rubber strip and black rubber ring, stainless steel mesh and basin, 4* rubber column, 2* special elastic steel cross, 1* serrated blade for dry trim, 1* straight blade for wet trim, 1*scissors.
Tip: be careful when you open the package, The trimmer bowl come with sharp blade. The net is in folded state and will pop out when you open the package.
Note: Bowl trimmer only use for small amount of your project one of the time. Putting too much project / spin too fast will cost the spin motor damage.
Flower Trimmer Operating Instruction:
1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base
Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades or wires are located below the grill.
2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill
Place the untrimmed plants on top of the grill. The plants should be many to make sure the grill surface is covered(approximately 40 dry grams).
3. Place the top and handle back on the base
Place the top and handle back on the top of the trimmer's base.
4. Turn the handle clockwise about 15-30 rounds
Using the handle, make 15-30 complete turns, While spinning the handle, the inside rubber twist tongues multiplies the rate of the spinning plants and blades by over 30 times.
A combination of the rubber tongues presses and rolls the plants into the spinning blades can improve the cutting efficiency. Only 30 seconds can yield one hour's work.
5. Remove the top and collect the plant
Open the top and trimmed plants and their fragmental bud/leaves can be found individually on th middle grill and in the trimmer basin.
Depending on the type of plants, the trimming can be used for the preparation of plants' essential oils.
6. Repeat the process for more harvest
If you think the leave pieces are not small enough, keep repeating the above process as many times as you want, or until you have completed your harvest. when finished, easy clean every part of the trimmer and store it.