The Raptor G4 wind turbine blades are made from revolutionary carbon fiber composites (used by the aircraft industry) - The same material used in the F-22 Raptor fighter jet.
Designed for high speed, high efficiency, affordability and durability.
Our Raptor Generation 4 blades can last 75 years in the sun! Made to withstand extreme heat and sub-zero temps, our blades are designed for high speed, high efficiency, affordability and durability.
They are rated to withstand 125 mph winds and are designed to operate real PMG's (permanent magnet generators) at high speed in low winds to create the maximum power a PMG can put out. Our precision, aerodynamically tapered blades feature a 5.5 mph start up speed.
We've tested many blades on the market and have concluded that our Raptor Generation 4 blades are hands down the best for durability, performance, aesthetics, and overall value.
Raptor Generation 4 Wind Turbine Blade Specifications:
- Blades weigh approximately 1 pound each
- Weighed for density
- Perfectly balanced to reduce vibration
- Ran to strict specifications and procedures
- Reinforced and impact resistant
- Cooled to avoid warping
- QC gauged 100% for size
- Inspected for flaws and appearance at three points
- Resistant to ultraviolet light (UV protected)! Will NEVER crack or degrade
- Clockwise rotation
- Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
G4 Wind Turbine Blade Dimensions:
- Each blade is 29" long
- Blade base is 6" wide
- Blade tip is 1 1/8" wide
- Mounting bolt holes are 0.245" and the bolt holes are 15/16" apart center to center