12 Volt 7 Blade 1600 Watt Wind Turbine
3 Sealed PMG - For Land or Sea
Vanes may be white or black in color -
Our Wind Turbines are hot-dipped galvanized with zinc-plated hubs! Resists Rust - No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions
Highly Anticipated - All New for 2019, Our 3 Sealed PMG is Perfect for Marine Use or Anywhere a Wind Turbine Can Be Mounted.
The NEW Wind and Solar Freedom 3 PMG is fully sealed to create a water-resistant motor for wind and hydropower. Truly well thought out with years of R&D behind the production.
We've had the motor installed at our store n Seymour, Missouri with great results and have even run it through our wind tunnel test at 55 MPH. The fully sealed motor is perfect for marine environments but can be used anywhere a wind turbine can be mounted.
The Sealed PMG contains more copper than typical PMAs on the market. What does that mean? More copper equals more power output! Our custom made skewed stator reduces cogging and allows startup in lower wind speeds.
Wind Turbine Features:
- Fully Sealed 1600 Watt 3 PMG™
- 3 phase bridge rectifier for converting to DC output
- (see below for more specifics)
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer with slot to fit keyway
- Specially designed to channel water away from the PMG housing
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy-duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe (1 7/8" OD) and allows for easy turning
- Tail fin measures 9 3/4 inches wide x 28 3/4 inches tall
- Cut from 16 gauge steel
- Hot dipped galvanized weather resistant finish
- Comes with 7 Raptor Generation 4 carbon fiber composite blades
- Aerodynamically tapered blades for maximum output
- Extremely quiet operation
- Weighed and balanced
- Raptor Generation 4 Blades are Made in the USA
- Assembled blades and hub make 61 inches swept area
- Overall assembled length: 37 inches
No slip rings to fail or replace. Simple and effective, our wind turbines use a wire tension system which will last a lifetime. The single power transmission cord never twists because the wind never spins the turbine around in the same direction hundreds of times.
Typically, the wind only comes from two directions. It has yet to be an issue with any one of the thousands of turbines we have distributed nor any of the wind turbines tested at our store.
Fully Sealed 3 PMG™ Features:
Larger bearing to withstand wear and abuse
Sealed front bearing with additional labyrinth style seal
Case with a rough, natural finish which means more surface area to speed cooling and improve output performance
Keyed shaft and hub stabilizer that bolts on to the blade hub to prevent slipping and improve safety
Hub stabilizer that channels water away from entering through the front of the housing
Gasket style seal to keep water from seeping into the case
Water resistant design - no marine varnish or painting required
Wind tunnel testing up to 55 MPH
- 17 mm stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs and blade sets
- Custom hub spacer/stabilizer with keyway and bolts for attaching to Missouri Wind and Solar blade hubs
- Zinc plated 14 rare earth neodymium magnet rotor
- No brushes to fail or replace
- Large, heavy-duty bearings in front and back
- Fits Delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
- 10 pounds
PMA and PMG cases should not be painted or coated - this prevents heat from leaving the motor and reduces efficiency. If you have an open-faced motor like our Freedom single and dual PMGs, you can marine varnish the interior components.
SKU: RX-1600-13 MIS